.Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal or external colleagues.
·Produce reports and presentations.
·Maintain the current filing and database system, and seek out innovative ways to improve current systems.
·Oversee personnel including receptionist, kitchen staff, and office employees.
·Plan work schedules for individuals and teams to ensure optimum productivity.
·Monitor employee performance and conduct regular evaluations to help improve customer service.
·Supervise maintenance, supplies, renovations and furnishings.
· Engage with contractors and suppliers.
· Carry out inspections of property and services.
· Ensure compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations.
· Address any issues regarding hotel services, amenities, and policies and resolve said issues promptly.
Support the CEO in creating and applying a marketing strategy to promote the Retreat’s services and amenities.
· Evaluate Retreat performance and ensure compliance with health and safety rules.
· Partake in financial activities including establishing room rates, setting budgets, and assigning funds to departments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in hotel management or similar role in hospitality.
- Strong understanding of hotel management best practices and data entry software.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication and customer service skills.
- Exceptional leadership abilities with great attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Well-developed organisational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional discretion.