1. Attend meetings with clients to build relationship with existing and new accounts.
2. Prepare quotation to clients.
3. Negotiate with Client on Customs, NAFDAC permits, SON permits, Quarantine permits, Transport charges and other kinds of charges.
4. Produce financial reports evaluating completed projects.
5. Compile data to generate financial statements.
6. Follow up on new allocations.
7. Monitor internal costs for all businesses relating to the clients.
8. Check all documentation available with necessary receipts.
9. Maintain and analyze daily and monthly KPIs as agreed with the clients.
1. Prompt response on emails.
2. Zero errors in quotation preparations.
3. Zero errors when invoicing clients.
4. Quotation should be done & submitted within 24hrs after receiving the request from clients.
5. Minute of meetings with clients should be sent within 12hrs.
6. Invoicing done on same day after file completion.
7. Client queries to be attended within 12 hours.
1. Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration.
2. 3-4 years in a similar role.
3. Knowledge of Shipping, Trucking, Logistics and Barging Operations.