Assist the marketing team in data gathering Assist in executing brand plans and monitoring of projects with third parties. Market visit and situation report on a weekly/bi-weekly basis for the team appreciation of competition activities Monitor, control and report brand performance through brands health indicators (NNS, GM, MC) and key consumer KPIs (market share, awareness, trial, attribute rating etc.) providing solutions to shortfalls Support the management of the NPD process for the brand
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- A Degree in Social Sciences or related courses from a reputable university.
- A Post Graduate degree in related field/s as well a Digital marketing skill would be a plus
The Person must possess
- Strong analytical and critical thinking.
- Time management skills.
- Have excellent communication, interpersonal, reporting & presentation skills.
- Be a good team player.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience in a reputable institution or experience within the FMCG industry
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.