The job holder will determine requirements impact on existing architecture, work processes and systems, Design, troubleshooting, and management of Fiber optic and network cable installations.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Supervision of data center infrastructure equipment installations, Network design, installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of Radio and Wifi equipment
- Vendor supervision of data center cooling and power maintenance
- Maintenance of Datacenter hardware IT infrastructure
- Implementing physical inter-connectivity for core equipment at the data center
- Carrying out root cause analysis of network malfunctions and LAN connectivity failures
- Provide technical support for field service engineers on network connectivity challenges
- Report writing and documentation of activities and tasks
- Processing management’s approval for pending tasks and implementation, Completing routine, and Monitors production, outputs, and services to ensure that SLAs and other quality metrics are being met x. Gets feedback from the IT operation team on system-operating capacity in terms of (e.g., disk space, storage, and CPU utilization) and ensures prompt action as it may require maintaining, monitors, and supporting the Data Center infrastructure environment and/or facilities,
- Provides operations support, maintenance, and administration for network systems as a team member, CCTV and UPS management, wireless Radio Network Management, and Voice and Video infrastructure support.
- Structured Network Cabling, Fiber Optics Cabling, Datacenter management, and design Skills
- Technical Report Writing skills, ITIL, Network infrastructure management, Server Infrastructure management, Radio access management, Risk and safety assessment management, Power and Cooling management, Cloud infrastructure management. Attentiveness to detail
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- English (proficiency in other main languages is a plus
- University Degree or equivalent in Business, Engineering, or related areas
- 5+ years of experience in Configuration/Asset management.
- Professional certification in asset management will be an added advantage.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development