Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- Custodian of treasury cash, reserve, blank forms, and keys & cash
- Ensure that the correct procedures for handling and movement of cash assets in the branch are adhered to.
- Ensure that the correct security procedures are adhered to when cash is moved to agencies and delivered to/collected from Cash Management Unit.
- Effective cash management to ensure vault approved limits are adhered to.
- Receive notes and coins from tellers to be lodged into the vault.
- Check physical cash received/evacuated in the presence of the Cash Management Unit (CMU) representatives.
- Control Keys for container/trolley (Used for transporting cash from the vault to tellers).
- Assist with surprise checks of tellers.
- Attend to branch account payments.
- Issue Bank Cheques as required.
- Countersign issued Bank Cheques as required.
- Reconcile all branch suspense accounts as listed below.
- Attend to Cash Advance transactions.
- Attend to all Records Administration issues in the branch
- Attend to all issues on refunds on all closed customers accounts
ATM Custodians Support functions:
- Carry out first level support (basic) on User's workstations, scanners, or other peripherals
- Resolve basic finacle issues such as an applet, Invalid username/Password, or proxy exception errors, etc
- Map users' workstations to the Combo printer and ensure quality printout
- Assist RIS connect remotely to systems & resolve simple LAN issues
- ATM support including simple power related issues on UPS and inverter, ATM operation support (Availability, Cash management, resolution of simple issues like cash jam, paper jam, etc)
- Supervise vendors, contractors, PM engineers to ensure good and neat work is done in the branch
- ATM Reports
- Operating Cash Report
- Listing of ATM Transactions
- Vault Reserve
- Overage Account
- Shortage Account
- Certified Cheque
- Stale Cheques
- Bank Cheques
- Custom Duty Payments
- Mails Administration
- Administration of Stationery (vault out of stationery items)
- Maintenance of Office Equipment
- Call-over functions
- Cash Advance Register - Petty cash
- Bank Cheque Register.
- Customs Duty Register (where applicable)
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited University
- Minimum 2 years branch banking experience with exposure to telling and safe custody.