Our company is growing rapidly and is hiring for an artist manager.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Client Gig Lists
- LA gig lists
- Artist Manager Duties
- Maintain the organization update folders on the server utilized by the Children Design Team
- Serve as creative team’s liaison to provide the info needed for web & print materials for sponsor events, presentations
- Generate content and business relationships that contribute to other areas of company growth (media exposure, web traffic, consumer data)
- Manage high-level planning and negotiation of any artist-related events, collaborations, and/or sponsorship agreements
- Together with Production, contribute towards the casting of artists for project crew plans
- Ensure that an intimate understanding of the artist’s goals, directions, and capabilities is maintained at all times
- Seek alignment between artist aspirations/goals and company resourcing requirements.
- This position is open preferably to a female candidate.
- Minimum 3-5years of music, recording, and entertainment industry experience, or 3years working directly with artists at a brand or agency with a direct focus on identifying and supporting artists to build marketing and/or grassroots programs
- Strong knowledge of public relations, media (both traditional and new media), and digital platforms in Chinese markets
- Awareness of digital distribution platforms and standards
- Strong understanding of sales operations a plus
- Experience with interpreting legal documents is a plus
- Proven track record of successfully collaborating with high-profile music artists/celebrities, managers, influencers, and agents
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.