- Develop AI for strategy and simulation games.
- Write and maintain high-performance Python and LUA software code.
- Write technical documents describing core systems.
- Work closely with Design, Production, and QA.
- AI Engineer designs and develops scalable solutions using AI tools and machine-learning models.
- Performs research and testing to develop machine learning algorithms and predictive models.
- Utilization of big data computation and storage tools to create prototypes and datasets.
- Conducts model training and evaluation, integrates, tests, tunes, and monitors solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or related field.
- 3+ years experience in game and/or software development.
- Familiarity with strategy and simulation games and open-world AI.
- Experience with AI techniques such as Behavior Trees, Decision Trees, and Pathfinding.
- Proficient in mathematics including linear algebra, trigonometry, and algorithm design.
- Passion for games and game design.
- Self-motivated and loves solving problems.
- One or more shipped game titles are preferred.
- Familiarity with ECS (entity component system) architecture.
- Familiarity with multi-threaded programming.
- Proficient with multiple AI tools such as Python, Java, or R and machine learning frameworks like Spark, TensorFlow, or sciket-learn.
- Requires a master’s degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering, or equivalent.
- Works on advanced, complex technical projects or business issues requiring state-of-the-art technical or industry knowledge. To be a Lead AI Engineer typically requires 10+ years of related experience