Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the look & feel of the company's magazines, social media channels, videos as well as other communication material
- Produces art layouts by developing art concepts and providing work direction to staff.
- Trains, assigns, schedules, and coaches employees in his department.
- Formulates art concepts by supervising workers engaged in executing layout designs for artwork and copy to be presented by visual communications media.
- Keeps customers informed by reviewing illustrative material for presentation.
- Responsible for the quality control of the magazine and other digital content
- Oversees, storyboards and illustrations, as well as overseeing filming of company videos
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of experience as an art director or
creative director in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Demonstrable experience in print media