Are you interested in joining a dynamic team at the heart of developing logistics products to meet customers' needs, remove complexities and simplify customers' supply chain? We are looking for someone to join our warehouse and distribution (WND) organization in Central West Africa (CWA). An opportunity to challenge your limits and develop personally and professionally. Join us... we'll be happy to have you. Here, you will be responsible for WnD product management. The aim of the role is to build a business case, identify new sites, manage project implementation (greenfield or brownfield), and hand over operations to the site manager. Also manages customer pursuit process and supports customer opportunities. This is for stand-alone WnD solutions as well as part of global supply chain solutions (CFS, e-com,).
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Expand business footprint while ensuring profitable growth
- Based on customer needs, identify new sites/facilities to expand warehouse footprint.
- Execution of WND strategy for the area in alignment with CEN
- Business development aligned with strategy
- Manage WND development including building a business case, getting approval, and managing local implementation.
- Lead area tender response for WnD
- Provide sales support for WnD in the region
- Support of WnD as part of supply chain solution design
- Support of local opportunity management
- Support tender pricing within an established framework
- Own operational viability of complex opportunities as part of the OMEB/Sales process
Client Relationship Management
- Owner of the area footprint and lifecycle of global WND products
- Manage local WnD products within the framework
- Support to grow WnD footprint in the area through constant review in order to enable profitable growth
Collaborate and Ownership
- Support JV framework and JV management
- Regional support for transformation progress
- Support program benefit realization
- Support feedback loop on innovation
- Provide support and area ownership of the idea process
- Strong Warehouse & Distribution knowledge with experience in Business Development, Product Design and Customer engagement
- Area market knowledge
- Project management
- Stakeholder management.
- Commercial engagement at the senior management level.