Are you interested in joining a dynamic team at the heart of developing logistics products to meet customers' needs, remove complexities and simplify customers' supply chain? We are looking for someone to join our warehouse and distribution (WND) organization in Central West Africa (CWA). An opportunity to challenge your limits and develop personally and professionally. Join us... we'll be happy to have you. In this role, you will be responsible for leading new customer implementations for the contract logistics business, bridging the sales and operational activities, to ensure a smooth transition of the new or additional business into the organization.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Manage risks rigorously from sales opportunity to stable operation
- Set expectations and get an agreement with internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepare and drive the overall implementation project plan
- Proactively manage the delivery of other involved parties (IT, operational suppliers, etc).
- Establish and evaluate the success criteria for the project and adjust solutions and timelines
- Successfully “close” implementations based on mutually defined criteria between Maersk and the client (external) and operations (internal)
Client Relationship Management
- Lead the client through the on-boarding process
- Strictly manage scope with clients and ensure the solution implemented stays in line with the solution sold.
- Review operational viability of complex opportunities as part of the OMEB/Sales process
- Contribute to securing new business wins by actively engaging in the sales process
- Ensure operations are optimized and warehousing services are delivered under the highest service quality possible.
- Ensure initial SOP/IOP compliance
- Ensure infrastructure deployment for new client solutions is in place including:
- Recruitment and training of staff.
- Detailed process flows, SOPs and IOPs.
- WMS, IT & EDI integration.
- Client and vendor training and introduction.
- KPI reporting and performance management routines.
- Strong WND knowledge with experience in the Implementation of New Warehouses
- Area market knowledge
- Project management
- Stakeholder management.
- Commercial engagement at the senior management level.
- Understanding EDI and WMS product development.
- Understanding of customer operations and systems