- Develop and implement creative and innovative strategies that expand the company’s customer/ dealership base and ensure sustainable strong presence in your territory/ region.
- Achieve customer/ dealer acquisition and revenue growth targets by effectively managing and motivating the sales team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts within your territory/region and provide management and sales team with up-to-date information on competitor activities and status.
- Cultivate effective business relationships with executive decision makers in key dealer/ trade accounts.
- Build and promote long-lasting customer relationships by effectively partnering with them and providing quick resolutions to their issues.
- Control expenses, manage budgets and effectively monitor inventory.
- Assist with branch operational day to day activities.
- A minimum of a B.Sc./ BA or equivalent in Sales/ Marketing or any other relevant discipline. (A post-graduate degree will be an advantage)
- Consumer electronics/ Home Appliances sales experience is a must
- A minimum of 10 years sales experience in a sales driven environment.
- An inspiring personality with strong leadership and coaching skills.
- Proven experience in successfully leading and managing a sales team.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office applications – MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in MS-Suite (especially Excel & Power-point).
- Very articulate and good in written & oral communication skills
- The job holder must be within the age range of 35 - 45 years.
Salary: NGN 250,000 - 350,000