- Has a direct reporting relationship with the Group Executive Chairman.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Increase our numerical distribution in the on-trade and modern off-trade market
- Increase listings of our products
- Set up and monitor the distribution/retail plan
- Target new key accounts and tailor a specific plan to each account/channel
- Follow up with existing clients and new clients regarding payments, re-order of stocks, new product placement.
- Propose marketing plan/activation plan adapted to each channel (on, off and open-market)
- Prepare responsive and business competitive proposals and ensure timely submission/ follow up on business proposals
- In the beginning, focus on the on-trade and modern off-trade markets for Lagos/Ibadan area. Remember that as a Salesperson, you are expected to SELL.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- A significant leap in the onboarding of new on-trade and modern off-trade markets
- Quantum/ repeat patronages from Lagos and other branches in Nigeria
- Significance contribution in ensuring delivery programs and customer satisfaction in line with available resources and company policy.
Salary range : N150,000.00 to N200,000.00
Experience: 3 – 5 years
Age: Preferably 35 to 40 years