- Maintaining solid relationships with customers by ensuring that their needs are met and resolving complaints in a timely manner.
- Continually meeting or exceeding sales targets by engaging with customers within an assigned region to purchase company products
- Analysing sales and marketing data to determine the most effective sales and marketing techniques.
- Developing innovative sales strategies to increase sales within an assigned region.
- Conducting surveys to better understand customer needs.
- Recruiting and Developing Sub-Distributors and Distributors across the region
- Expanding the brand’s presence across underdeveloped cities/states within the region
- Ensuring that brand awareness within an assigned region meets company expectations.
- Ensure visibility in the open market and modern trade within the region
- Manage the relationship with Key Distributors in the region and keep the company up to date on market intelligence
- Monitoring competitors’ sales activity within an assigned region
- Manage and supervise route plans for Bike Sales & Van Sales Representatives within the region
- Report daily sales performances to National Sales Manager
- The candidate must possess a Bachelors Degree
- 5 years experience in FMCG Sales
- Experience using Quickbooks
- Leadership ability and experience