- To build a profitable business through acquiring Agents in the designated geographical area
- To profitably manage the Agents under his control and ensure full compliance with the Company’s procedures and operating standards
- To represent the Company in a professional manner at all times upholding the brand, operating standards and values
- Responsible for Recruiting Agents in Key Regions
- Create Awareness for Company in Regions
- Provide weekly reports to Management on improvement in each region
- Prepare Roll Out Strategy
- Make recommendations on Marketing
- Responsible for Driving Sales and Agency Growth
- Responsible for Identifying Key Areas for Revenue and Growth
- Responsible for developing Ideas and Plans for Increasing Revenue
- Develop strategies for Agent Recruitment
- Staying up to date with all competitors
- Provide first line IT support to Agents
- When necessary, terminating non-complying Agents.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE
- The successful candidate will be a hard-working individual with a “can-do” attitude, keen to take on responsibility and building a business.
- You will likely have experience working in or close to the gaming industry already or in retail. With a strong drive and passion for the business, you will balance good commercial understanding with excellent people skills.
- Minimum 2 years of directly relevant experience in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of the local gaming marketplace
- Strong self-discipline and ambition
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Minimum HND qualification
Candidates who reside in Onitsha, Anambra state will have an added advantage.
Salary : NGN 155,000 gross