- B.Arch with 2-3 yrs experience.
- Competence in Autocad, Revit, and related applications
- Concept design and high power of creativity.
- Preliminary architectural drawing (sketch).
- Ability to prepare Shop drawing or working drawing and supervise at the site as designed.
Role of the Architect:
1. He should be proficient in those basic tools of Architecture and be able to apply them when the occasions arise.
2. To work with the Quantity surveyors in interpreting the Architectural drawings during quantity take-offs.
3. Prepare Shop or working drawings showing methodology and sequence of installation.
4. Site supervision to ensure horizontal and vertical alignment and overall quality delivery.
5. Attend site coordination meetings on behalf of the company.
6. Prepare 3D drawings to give the client better information and understanding of a proposed design.
7. Creativity and originality in designs of Ceilings, drywall, and general building drawings. Etc