- Meeting with clients and determining their needs and requirements
- Preparing drawings, blueprints, specifications, and construction documents
- Conducts preliminary field surveys; develops designs and drafts preliminary plans for buildings and facilities
- Prepares maps, sketches, working drawings and construction plans
- Participate in the presentation of plans to governing and permitting authorities for land use, zoning and permit approvals
- Provides technical consultations for interdisciplinary analytical studies and analyses.
- Establishing contact and developing good relationships with prospects; recommending solutions to prospects
- Extracts engineering and estimating information from drawings
- Prepares materials writes construction specifications and Prepares detailed requisitions for equipment and materials
- Inspect and supervises the inspection of construction projects while in progress and upon completion for adherence to plans and specification; advises contractors on the interpretation of plans and specifications; approves minor designs changes in the course of the construction; reviews contractors’ requests for payment
- Managing design projects from concept development through to completion.
- Developing and presenting project proposals
- Adjusting designs and plans to meet the client's needs
- Provides technical advice to administrative superiors in the development and negotiation of plans and specifications for building and facilities construction
- Conducts research and special studies pertaining to buildings and facilities development and maintenance; prepares reports and recommendations for the review of a superior
- Conducting research and compiling reports on feasibility and environmental impact
- Complying with safety standards and local planning regulations
- Determining and adhering to budgets and timelines
- Managing project teams and collaborating with other construction professionals.
- Perform assigned supervisory duties
- Perform other duties as assigned from time to time
- The ideal candidate should have MED or other relevant qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years work experience
- He/she must have completed NYSC with a NYSC discharge certificate
- He/she must be efficient in the use of Revit and any rendering software
- He/she must have a portfolio that must include the 2 best works views.
- Applicants must reside within Oshodi-Mile 2 axis, Festac-Amuwo axis, Ejigbo-Isolo axis of Lagos
Job Location: Okota, Lagos state