Duties include but are not limited to:
- Conducts preliminary field surveys; develops designs and drafts preliminary plans for buildings and facilities.
- Prepares maps, sketches, working drawings and construction plans; Participate in the presentation of plans to governing and permitting authorities for land use, zoning and permit approvals.
- Provides technical consultations for interdisciplinary analytical studies and analyses.
- Inspect and supervises the inspection of construction projects while in progress and upon completion for adherence to plans and specification; advises contractors on the interpretation of plans and specifications; approves minor designs changes in the course of the construction; reviews contractors’ requests for payment.
- Conducts research and special studies pertaining to buildings and facilities development and maintenance; prepares reports and recommendations for the review of a superior.
- Provides technical advice to administrative superiors in the development and negotiation of plans and specifications for building and facilities construction.
- Carry assignments to completion with considerable independence in accordance with project objectives, professional standards, and policies and procedures.
- Prepares materials writes construction specifications and Prepares detailed requisitions for equipment and materials.
- Extracts engineering and estimating information from drawings
- Prepares and issues drawing packages after approvals.
- Administers contracts documents.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in Architecture or Environmental Design. Strong working knowledge of building codes
- 4- 8 years of industry-relevant experience and demonstrate Auto CAD competency, Revit, Photoshop, 3D Max, Sketch-up and other relevant design applications.
- Must reside within Lagos state.
Salary: NGN 200,000 – 250,000