We are looking for a creative and inspired architect to handle projects from the initial client briefing through to the final stages of construction. The architect's responsibilities include managing client relationships, developing and presenting design proposals, preparing drawings, specifications, budgets, and construction documents, and managing project teams.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Meeting with clients and determining their needs and requirements.
- Managing design projects from concept development through to completion.
- Developing and presenting project proposals.
- Adjusting designs and plans to meet the client's needs.
- Preparing drawings, blueprints, specifications, and construction documents.
- Conducting research and compiling reports on feasibility and environmental impact.
- Complying with safety standards and local planning regulations.
- Determining and adhering to budgets and timelines.
- Managing project teams and collaborating with other construction professionals.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's Degree in architecture or a related field.
- 2 - 5 years of work experience
- Previous experience as an Architect is preferred.
- Excellent technical drawing skills.
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- Project management is an advantage.
Remuneration: NGN 100,000 - 150,000
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.’
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.