Architect / 3D Visualizer
Zowdin Global Services
Building & Architecture
We are looking to hire a creative Architect/3D visualizer who can create architectural designs for various projects and bring the architectural drawings to life through photo-realistic 3D images, animations and other illustrations of proposed interior and exterior spaces.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Develop concept plans and design solutions from an understanding of project objectives.
- Create mood boards and colour schemes to illustrate concepts, ideas and proposals.
- Produce detailed architectural working drawings and specifications.
- Be capable of modelling projects from minimum sketches and coordinate independently with other professionals and third parties when required.
- Creating 3D models from architectural plans, rough sketches, or real-life objects using special rendering software.
- Create an extremely photorealistic interior, landscape visuals, and animation using 3Dmax/V-Ray/Lumion, Corona Renderer.
- Create 3D walkthrough & fly-through animation.
- Outline the timeline for the completion of projects.
- Outline project requirements and cost for completion of the project.
- Supervise site activities to ensure all specifications are met.
- Work efficiently with the design team, contractors, and other group members.
- Regularly follow trends in real estate, architecture, and interior design so that your own work and ideas are of an international calibre and level of sophistication and to incorporate the latest technology and operational needs.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Degree in Architecture, Interior Design, Interior Architecture, or a related field of study.
- Minimum of 2 years of proven work experience in Architectural Design
- Being a member of ARCON and NIA is an added advantage
- Must be proficient in using design software like AutoCAD, Revit, Sketch Up, ArchiCAD, Adobe Illustrator + Photoshop, Rendering + Visualization (3Dmax/V-Ray/Lumion, Corona Renderer), or similar to create detailed design layouts and 3D presentations.
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details, relevant rules, regulations, and quality standards.
- An excellent understanding of space planning and design to generate the best value for projects.
- Ability to travel when required
- Must have good communication and presentation skills.
- Working knowledge of financial and budgetary management.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.