Arcadia Tulips Realty is a robust and thriving real estate company situated in the city of Abuja. We are looking for a creative and inspired graphics-inclined architect to function in our design team.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Ability to work with various architectural software to create building plans.
- Prepares detailed drawings, blueprints, specifications, and construction documents.
- Ability to determine best requirements for specific building projects.
- Pays attention to detail.
- Determining and adhering to budgets and timelines.
- Managing project teams and collaborating with other construction professionals.
- Visits building work sites to ensure work is being done according to the approved design.
- Academic qualification of either an HND or Bachelor's Degree in Architecture
- Proven post-NYSC experience as an Architect.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office and software programs such as AutoCAD, Revit, etc.
- Strong proficiency in graphic design is an added advantage.
- Strong creative and visualization skills.
Remuneration Range: NGN 110,000 – 180,000 based on experience.
Successful candidates will commence in-house training immediately in addition to staff onboarding procedures which may be live-in for a maximum of 2 days to be communicated.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.