Education & Requirements:
- Minimum Degree in BSc Medical Laboratory Science
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experienced application specialist in the IVD business (Haematology, Coagulation, and Urinalysis), an experience in clinical and research laboratory practice will be an added advantage.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills with the ability to communicate complex scientific/clinical content.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, teaching skills, and willingness to learn.
- Advanced knowledge in Laboratory Information System ( LIS) and other job-related IT Systems.
- Microsoft Office Suite – MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and One Note.
- Strengthen knowledge of Sysmex products so that these can be translated and explained clearly to distributors and customers to enhance their knowledge of Sysmex analyzers and products.
- Provide appropriate end-user training on Sysmex instruments as and when necessary .
- Develop and implement training programs (workshops and conferences) for customers to maintain desired levels of customer satisfaction and referenceability.
- Keep up technical knowledge by making suggestions to the Technical Service Manager on which continuing education programs may be useful.
- Report all activities appropriately as required to your supervisor.
- Maintain regular communication and continuous contact with all the distributors and subsidiaries
- Review and update knowledge of Applications Specialists of distributors through webinars.
- Proactively support distributor Sales/Marketing activities to promote Sysmex business.
- Handle product related complaints as well as other clinical applications issues on instruments
- Recognize and communicate product issues, complaints, and potential improvements.
- Provide excellent assistance for troubleshooting purposes both online and on-site through extensive travel.
- Use of Minerva or Support App to manage all customer/distributor complaints
- Prepare a report to supervisor after every business trip indicating the activities done, recommended action/s, person/s responsible and other important information which management ought to know
Location: Lagos, Nigeria with extensive travel within Nigeria
What we offer:
- Competitive and compensation benefits.
- A strong corporate culture with respect and trust is the basis for cooperation and communication.
- We provide an inclusive environment that empowers our people and honor cultural diversity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, or any other protected characteristics under applicable law.
PS: Potential Candidate must be able to submit the following:
Academic and related job certificates
A CV and cover letter
A Valid National ID
If you feel you have the skills we are looking for and wish to apply for the position. We look forward to receiving your application.