A small business firm is looking to move to the next phase of growth by recruiting for a full-time position but starting out as an intern first. We are focused on IT consultancy, development & business outsourcing, aiming to provide platforms to improve business processes. We hold big ambitions and are interested in people who hold same.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Graduate trainee
- Experience Length:1 year
The internship/trainee period is for 12 months after which, if suitable, you move to permanent employment. We are a company that, though small, aims to make its environment pleasant enough to work in.
The successful candidate will be primarily focused on:
- Microsoft technologies - Azure, Sharepoint, and Power Platform and
- As a Support element in customer and administrative activities (not sales).
Immediate duties shall be:
Training: A lot of training to start with. Training on selected technologies and their application in the real world. You will be given several trainings and be expected to develop yourself in enterprise applications such as SharePoint, Power platform, etc. You will also have a role in data entries, operational phone calls (not sales), and customer requests as well as administrative duties assigned.
- Customer support – online, email, and telephone
- Up-to-date customer data management
Administrative Assistance (occasional):
- Data entry and updates of administrative records (when the need arises)
- Supplier and Vendor management (if called for)
- Customer Order Management
- Academic qualification of either an HND or bachelor’s degree (BA, BSc or BEng)
Successful candidates must show the following traits:
- An exceptional level of integrity. This is something we do not compromise on.
- Be a detail-oriented person with good analytical and numerical skills.
- Must also be very technologically inclined and have an understanding of social media.
- Must show a positive and professional attitude to work at all times
- Must have strong written communication skills.
- Ability to focus on the task at hand with full concentration.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to take constructive criticisms and self-improvement.
- Goal-oriented and deadline-oriented mentality.
The internship will be a 12-month programme and the monthly payment will be NGN 75,000. Successful applicants will be expected to be versatile, professional, and excellent team-player.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.