As an AngularJS Developer:
1. You will implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app.
2. Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest Front End Technologies.
3. Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
5. Develop application code and unit test in the AngularJS, Rest Web Services, and Java technologies for the Application Development Center.
6. Ensuring high-performance Requirements.
7. Work on a series of projects alongside your team
• We are looking for a developer, skilled as both a Front-End Web Developer. Your responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
• You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
• At least 3 to 6 years of experience, with Angular(2+)
• Experience with PHP and Laravel would be a plus
• Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules
• Strong knowledge of Typescript, HTML5, and CSS3
• Experience with CSS precompilers like SASS and LESS
Web Apps & PWA performance checklists
- Good understanding of SEO principles
- Experience with code versioning tools (Git)
- Expertise and experience with developing for users in poor-connectivity environments