We are looking to hire an experienced angularJS developer to join our dynamic team. As a lead developer, you will be responsible for creating a top-level coding base using Angular best practices. Your role will require you to implement an exciting and streamlined user experience in the form of a Java-based desktop and mobile web app.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Designing and developing user interfaces using angularJS best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for AngularJS projects.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or similar.
- Previous work experience as an angularJS developer.
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser-compatible code.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.