This role is as an Engineer with a focus on Angular. It’s with one of our partner companies here at Yokunbo. We are an engineering community & institution dedicated to learning & placing engineers in new opportunities around the world.
What You’ll Do:
- Our Yokunbo Software Engineers are masters of consistent execution. They reliably deliver technical and professional value to our teams and our partners.
- Use your knowledge in your core technology to delight our partners around the world. We're looking for someone to start full time with one of our partners next week.
- Mentor and onboard junior engineers, by consistently displaying sound judgment, setting expectations, and working effectively, both independently and as part of a global team.
- Collaborate excellently with peers and stakeholders in fast-paced distributed teams, through a love of constructive feedback, dedication, and universal respect.
What You’ll Bring to the table:
- All Yokunbo engineers go above and beyond. To find out more about additionally suggested competencies, check out our engineer framework.
- A positive attitude
- The ability to learn/assimilate new information
- The desire to advance professionally
- A strong attention to detail
- The ability to carry out a project and deliver it on time (college projects count)
Experience & Requirements:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of professional experience, during which you’ve developed technical expertise and stellar professional skills.
Specific Role Requirements:
- Strong knowledge of web development tools and methodologies
- Solid knowledge of Angular 2+, Ionic, HTML5, Bootstrap
- Knowledge of NodeJS, CSS3, GIT, MVC, MongoDB, SASS
- Experience in unit testing platforms
- Experience in AngularJs or .NET is a large advantage
- 5+ years of experience in the Microsoft technology stack
- Entity Framework, Dapper or any other ORM
- Cross-platform mobile development (Xamarin, Cordova, React Native, Flutter etc.)
- Azure Cloud or Azure DevOps experience
Yokunbo Requirements (for all engineers in the community)
- Working knowledge of at least one complementary front-end languages/frameworks (ex: React, Angular, Vue ) as well as experience with responsive design interface development
- Strong understanding of fundamental database concepts – relational (SQL) database, non-relational (NoSQL) database, ORMs/ODMs and Web storage API (front end)
- Experience with architecture and design principles, building to consider maintainability, performance, security requirements, and impact.
- Strong preference for test-driven-development (TDD) and understands its importance