Android Mobile App Engineer (Flutter)
the shawn Business
Software & Data
We are looking to hire an Android mobile app engineer with experience in Flutter to develop and maintain our Android apps. You'll work with our product and design teams to deliver user-friendly, scalable, and performant apps. The Ideal candidate should have a strong experience in Flutter, Android development, and Google's development tools and frameworks. The android mobile app engineer works with a focus on high level mobile UI development to translate our designs to functioning and interactive interfaces. Must be able to passionately deliver the best possible application performance and adopt the best coding practices. Either you come from a software engineering or a design background, your primary contribution to our team would be to implement the standard design and development practices to our digital tools, as it scales beyond thousands of users.
- Minimum Qualification:Others
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Transform mockups into pixel-perfect screens, create and optimize graphics for the mobile app
- Ability to work with and optimize animations and transitions in Flutter (without trading off performance)
- Translate requirements, verbal, written and implied, into code
- Write automated testcases to ensure error-free code and reliable performance.
- Work with backend engineers collaboratively to integrate cloud based API's to support the application.
- Report and estimate the development status on a regular basis
- At least 3 years of industry experience
- Experience building pixel-perfect, robust, complex, and accessible user interfaces and applications for mobile.
- Experience with cross platform development in Flutter (Dart) for android.
- Experience defining and integrating with Web Service APIs
- Experience with websockets is a bonus
- Enthusiastic about quality design and user experience
- Inquisitive and highly-motivated self-starter and problem solver with a drive to integrate, communicate, and work well with large projects and teams
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Experience in the fintech or crypto industry is an added advantage.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.