- Are you interested in joining an established company with international success that is committed to innovative designs and products?
- Are you an Android developer(s) or programmer with real demonstrable skills in any of the mainstream languages?
- Do you have a portfolio of software projects you have developed? Look no further!
- The successful candidate will be working in a highly technical but relaxed environment offering clear progression opportunities working with in an agile team, and providing chance to expand their skills through increased engagement and certifications.
- The company has strong partnership with other foreign institutions and pride itself in providing quality support to its clients who are using leading core banking system across Africa.
Day to Day:
- Design, develop, test and amend android software.
- Identify, evaluate and propose new software development tools.
- Maintain issued software, designing, developing, and testing amendments.
- Offering technical support desk on issued software and products.
- Implementation of software.
Minimum years of experience - 3
Your Education & Skill will include:
- Degree/HND in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or similar (if you have other qualifications but possess the required skills and portfolio of projects you can showcase, we will be happy to review your application – you can apply).
- Have proven demostrable experience in any of the mainstream languages for andriod development.
- Proficiency in Java, C / C++; Kotlin and RDBMS Databases and others.
- Strong knowledge of different Androids e.g. SDK, Studio, Json & XML format.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”.
- Passionate in finding solutions to challenges with minimum supervision.
- Good team player with strong Communication and Presentation Skills (written and verbal).
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, positive attitude, good personality, proactive and confident approach to work and dealing with issues.
- Must be willing to relocate to Ibadan, Oyo state, if not resident.
- Must be willing to travel on short notice and ready to work to meet tight deadlines.