· * Responsible for Lab work which often includes dissecting things and examining things through microscopes and analyses the desired things.
· * Manage the mortuary in the hospitals: sort out the embalmed cadavers that comes in besides doing a lot of paperwork to keep meticulous records of what we do with the cadavers.
· * Conduct research on human biological structures
· * Studying the forms and structures on human bodies and other living things
· * Examining organ systems of body by dissection and comparing structures of various species
· * Determining the ability of animal bodies to regenerate damaged or destroyed parts for the possibility of transplanting these parts from one living body to another.
· * Must have a Bachelors Degree in Biological sciences, Anatomy
· * 2-3 Years experience
· * Must reside in Lagos
* Salary very attractive but negotiable