To implement regulatory and statutory compliance framework in MTN Nigeria.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Assess the adequacy of existing technical and non-technical controls to ensure compliance with applicable laws and requirements.
- Identify control gaps and recommend compensating controls while also supporting the process owners in the development and implementation.
- Assist in coordinating day-to-day performance and quality monitoring exercises, implementing effective, proactive, quality processes at the operating level that will positively impact quality and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Serve as an effective second line of defense through the operationalization of technology and networks compliance monitoring and testing model.
- Review the existence and operating effectiveness of compliance controls embedded in infrastructure solutions, applications, and networks.
- Execute technology compliance review work programs to identify issues and inherent risks.
- Regularly assess the efficiency of IT and Network control systems and recommend effective improvements.
- Evaluate compliance of the company’s network infrastructure with applicable regulatory guidelines and in accordance with the applicable terms of existing regulatory licenses.
- Support the Data Protection Officer (DPO) in embedding privacy and data protection practices.
- Work as part of the larger Compliance & Ethics team to implement compliance initiatives and maturity actions in line with the company-wide risk-based compliance programme and MTN Group requirements.
- Support with activities to create company-wide awareness of regulatory and statutory requirements and the importance of complying with these requirements.
- Produce high-quality reports and analyses with insights on compliance monitoring activities, outcomes, and trends.
- Stay abreast of all relevant compliance and regulatory requirements within the Telecommunications and Financial Services industries.
- First degree in any relevant discipline.
- Certifications in one or more of CISA, CISSP, CISM, ITIL, COBIT 5, etc. is an advantage.
- Fluent in English
- 3 – 7 years experience which includes:
- Minimum of 3 years of combined IT experience with a broad range of exposure to IT Governance, internal audit, compliance, and systems analysis.
- Understanding of the Nigerian Telecommunications industry technology, regulatory framework, business contexts, and associated risks.
- Strong knowledge of internal controls
- Experience reviewing the design of IT solutions and performing in-depth data analysis.
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment.
- Strong and effective business communication (verbal and writing skills).
- Ability to plan and execute numerous complex projects under pressure.
- Strong analytical skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.