- Finding and analysing data
- Create a procedural manual for the various departments
- The candidate is also responsible for budgeting and forecasting
- Planning and monitoring activities
- Recommend business plans
Qualifications & Skills
- Academic Qualification- 2nd Class Upper Division (Minimum) in any field.
- Good Communication, Writing & Presentation Skills.
- Excellent knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office
- Age Limit – Under 26years
- 0-2 years work experience
- Must reside on the mainland