Why Join Us?
- We work on a wide range of Energy sustainability projects across Nigeria.
- We have a diverse team
- We present excellent opportunities for career growth
- We care about sustainability and want to create a positive impact
What does a Certified Electrical Engineers at AJP Energy do?
- Conducts Building/Plant energy audits to identify energy solutions.
- Performs quantitative analyses using advanced modeling & simulation software
- Researches and understands innovative technologies and applies them to our solution
- Prepares reports detailing analytical findings
- Energy Storage Systems System Installation and Commissioning
- Provide Initial on-site analysis in the event of faults (data acquisition, measurements, configuration)
- Repairs/ replacements of parts of Energy Storage Systems
- Project Planning and System Design for Energy Storage Systems
- Solar PV System Installation and Commissioning
- Evaluating electrical systems, products, components, and applications
- Designing and conducting research programs for Sustainable Energy Storage Solution for Industries
- Applying knowledge of electricity and materials during a site inspection.
- Confirming system's and components' capabilities by designing testing methods and properties
- Developing Energy Storage Solutions by studying customer requirements
- Preparing product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Providing engineering information by answering questions and requests from clients and Vendors during exhibitions and presentations.
- Maintaining product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations
- Maintaining product database by writing computer programs and entering data
- Creates positive impact!
To Join Us, We Need You to Have
- A Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- A Master's degree or other higher education in a related program is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong quantitative skills required for analytical modeling and comprehensive energy assessment.
- 1-2 years of experience in conducting investment-grade building energy audits.
- 1-2 years of experience with energy modeling through eQuest and/or Energy Plus and excel calculations.
- 1-2 years of experience with Solar PV Installation, Commissioning, and Maintenance
- 1-2 years of experience in designing large scale electrical projects
- Strong understanding of renewable energy technologies (photovoltaics, wind, distributed generation, etc.).
- Knowledge of data science fundamentals and programming languages such as Python, R is a plus.
Our ideal candidate will be a collaborator and driven to create impact; one who will thrive in an environment that requires strong theoretical, Technical, and analytical skills combined with a practical approach. If you think you are the right person for our team, please apply!