- The candidate will be responsible for carrying out the management of all activities on the farm, from planning and production to sales.
- This will include planning and scheduling of produce at the farm, overseeing the management of the farm including inventory and staff.
- The agricultural manager will be responsible for the sales and marketing of farm produce and will be expected to create and maintain relationships with buyers.
- They will be expected to provide insight to future crop selection as well as opportunities of growth and development for the agriculture department.
qualifications and skills
- Must hold a degree in Agriculture or similar
- Must be fully conversant in preparing schedules and forecasts of produce
- At least two-years experience in a similar position in a firm in Nigeria
Must be able to present clear designs and concepts that are applicable to clients, backing them with reasonable labor planning and accurate cost estimates.