- The employee must be ready to be a full practical farmer.
- Will cultivate, plant, harvest and do post-harvest duties.
- Will employ temporary and permanent laborers or workers.
- Will supervise workers cost effectively.
- Will implement directives from the main office, prepares budget of production, expected income and other records.
- Will produce effectively and supply all farm produce to the marketing department at the head-office for sale regularly.
- Must be ready to stay in the farmhouse some days of the week.
- May operate some related machinery.