Agent banking is the provision of financial services to customers by a third party (agent) on behalf of a licensed deposit taking financial institution and/or mobile money operator (principal)
UBA Moni is a way of ensuring currently excluded individual becomes a part of UBA financial world. Our agents speak the language of the community which they serve.
- Introduce the platform to residents and businesses around you
- Build relationships and facilitate agency banking
- Conduct and facilitate financial services as listed:
- Account Opening
- Fund Transfer
- Bill Payments
- Airtime Vending
- Valid identification – Voter’s card, Driver’s License, International Passport, National ID card
- Utility bill
- Must have proficiency in the usage of technological gadgets
- Must possess the minimum qualification of OND
- Must own a mobile device; mobile phone or tablet.
- Location: Nationwide
- Pay: Commissions based per transaction