The successful applicants will be responsible for physical and virtual recruitment and follow-up of prospective students looking to study in North America (USA/Canada) and Australasia (Australia/New Zealand). The role will consist of providing constant administrative support to manage the student's application process and ensure hitch-free placements into partner Institutions. The successful applicants will also be responsible for liaising with Partner Institutions on behalf of applicants and ensuring students are kept abreast of application status per time. The role entails an ability to multitask as well as a high degree of attention to detail.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Email/Telephone/Skype etc responding to enquiries and maintaining contact with students
- Continuous counseling and follow up of Students
- Keep all entries in the Database up to date to maintain Excel files for follow-up of students.
- Prepare and send applications for students
- Conduct all follow up with universities to ensure timely updates and offers for the students
- Visa Checking - confirm all documents are correct prior to visa submission.
- Message Board - stay up to date with new information by reading the message board
- Office Visits - take part in and assist with partner institution visits
- Intake education fairs - assist with arrangements for these events
- BC Exhibitions as above
- Assist with any marketing initiatives and promote Intake services at all times.
- A graduate degree with minimum second-class lower division
- Must have at least two years experience in student recruitment to North America or Australasia
- Must be able to work in a customer inter-facing environment.
- Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skill
- Ability to work in teams and independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent knowledge of the UK Education market and Tier 4 Student Visa
- Good with Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint presentations.
- Track record of meeting set goals and targets
- Resident within Ibadan as the job holder will be required to visit the physical offices.
NB: Please use the position and location as the subject of the application, eg: Advisor (North America/Australasia) – Ibadan office
Please do not apply if you do not have any North America or Australasia recruitment industry experience.