1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
2. Good driving record and valid driver’s license.
3. Successful experience in sales, marketing, customer / public relations, and communications, especially in the education industry.
4. Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation, organizational, and computer skills.
5. Strong work ethic, integrity, and a positive attitude.
6. Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends as required.
7. Availability to travel locally, regionally, and nationally as required.
8. Adaptable to a dynamic environment characteristic of an institution experiencing enrolment and program and program development.
9. Previous experience working in an admissions office will be an advantage.
10. Previous work experience as an educator in a primary, secondary, or collegiate setting is desired.
11. Proven track record building relationships with educators in local, regional, or national school systems
12. Event planning experience and knowledge of financial aid policies and procedures
1. Assist the Admissions Department with the implementation of pupil enrolment of the school marketing strategic plan in a way that translates the school’s mission and vision statements into sound pupil/student enrolment strategies.
2. Perform administrative duties including development and completion of progress reports for the Head of Schools and the Director of Schools.
3. Accommodate a fluctuating working schedule that may include both evening and weekend responsibilities beyond the workday schedules.
4. Manage the enrolment activities for academic departments/programs by travelling to and attending education fairs and other related events, and by visiting as a representative of the school.
6. Plan recruitment activities and other special events in collaboration with the school management and staff to ensure quality representation of the school.
7. Plan and develop travel itineraries and corresponding details necessary for attending recruitment events, including flight arrangements, car rentals, and lodging arrangements.
8. Collect and prepare proper documentation for reconciliation and reimbursement of expenses
9. Communicate with assigned prospects and applicants by calling, writing, e-mailing, and arranging on-campus visits
10. Guide pupils/students through the entire school application process, including application completion, gathering required documents, proctoring entrance assessment tests, completing financial aid files, explaining payment planning options and student billing procedures, arranging orientation to student programs, and assisting new students with course selection forms
11. Work with the school management and staff to assist in the retention of current pupils/students, explaining procedures to students, and serving as a liaison between pupils/students and faculty for all areas relevant to pupil/student retention
12. Participate as an active member of school committees, as requested
13. Complete additional tasks as assigned by the Head of Schools and/or Director of Schools.
14. Adhere to the school’s policies and procedures.
15. Work collegially and professionally with students, employees, and external school constituents.
16. Demonstrate support for and engagement with the school’s strategic vision to become more fully a whole learning community accompanying the whole pupil/student toward a whole life.
17. Perform other duties as required