- Analyze the applications of prospective students based on standard admission policies.
- Interview students to understand their objectives and background.
- Provide clarifications to student’s queries in a professional manner.
- Follow-up with students for any enquiries through direct meetings, live chat, phone calls and emails.
- Advice students about the programs offered, admission procedure, eligibility and costs involved.
- Provide assistance with recruitment activities, student interviews, admission publications, and information sessions.
- Provide assistance to the students to complete the enrolment forms.
- Review all the students’ applications and refer the students to financial services personnel if required.
- Provide support to prepare admission related presentations and to host student receptions.
- Develop innovative communication strategies, recruitment strategies and enrolment plans in coordination with senior management to attract and enrol more students.
- Participate in all recruitment events, open houses, school fairs, information sessions, exhibitions, school visits and off-campus events.
- Maintain a database of student information, telephone logs and student feedbacks in order to generate student reports for management whenever required.
- Provide support to the Senior Admission Counsellor when needed.
- Minimum of a degree
- 3- 5 years experience
- Qualifications: B.A, B. Sc