We are looking to hire a proactive administrator. This role will provide high-level, proactive business support to partners within the team. The role works closely with partners to develop a comprehensive knowledge of their practice, clients, markets, and work streams. Exceptional levels of initiative, organizational skills and client focus are vital requirements, and the role requires a broad range of skills in practice management, business development, client communications, and finance.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Regular practice planning with partners to review workflow/allocation and assist with client work-related activities
- Manage court diary, ensuring that court dates are noted accurately and circulated amongst the lawyers
- Active involvement in the matter life cycle - file opening, client engagement, billing, and file closure/archiving
- Create and manage a database of all matters
- Assist with drafting correspondence in accordance with the firm's standards
- Prepare documents, presentations, and pitch documents, undertaking research and analysis as required
- Ensure appropriate file management systems are in place
- Delegate appropriate admin tasks to relevant staff
- Support partners with financial management - tracking client costs, expense reimbursement, matter billing status, and general financial hygiene
- Work with finance to prepare timely and accurate client invoices
- Active diary management for partners, acting as a point of contact for all internal and external meeting scheduling and availability in general
- Coordinate domestic and international travel and resource requirements, including visa arrangements, hotel bookings, and transfers, ground transportation, etc.
- Coordinate, schedule, and delegate (appropriately) meeting arrangements and requirements (including venue arrangements, circulating attendee invitations, resources, and catering)
- Prepare travel information packs (flights, hotels, transfers, maps, client information, itinerary)
- Communicate with clients directly, screening calls and providing responses, including directing inquiries/requests to appropriate areas within the firm
- Monitor and manage physical and electronic correspondences, proactively assigning or prioritizing an action or draft response for review to facilitate efficiency
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Considerable experience working in a law firm or other professional services environment is advantageous.
- Pro-active with problem-solving skills, along with the ability to work autonomously
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization skills, with the ability to cope with a wide range of demands and changing priorities
- Ability to work under pressure, as often required to meet tight and demanding deadlines
- A team player with a strong work ethic
- Professional and approachable
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrates an ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and professional discretion
- IT savvy with strong technical skills in MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.