Our client is a leading NGO operating in the Leadership and Finance space here in Nigeria with a mandate to train and raise leaders and empower individuals financially to actualize their dreams which will in turn galvanize Nigeria and Africa to self-sustenance in the new decade and beyond.
We are in the process of expanding our frontiers and therefore require for immediate employment an Administrative/Personal Assistant that will oversee the activities of the organization and manage the growing scope of interventions of the NGO.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Must possess a minimum of a first degree, preferably in the Social Sciences from any reputable university.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must possess skills in graphics and presentation software and be IT savvy.
- Must be research and development minded with an ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Report to the Chief Executive and Founder of the NGO
- Be the front line point person of the organization.
- Be responsible for organizing meetings with stakeholders and customers
- Create and follow up on prospects for the organizations and maintain a list of same
- Participate actively in the fund-raising drive of the organization and provide leads to the promoters on same.
Remuneration is attractive and growth prospects are tangible. Performance rewards are also available.