We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to assist in the administrative department, and general office activities by performing the following duties.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Assist in monitoring staff performance and attendance.
- Assist in validating current staff number, staff pension status
- Collate event calendar for the year, internal & external meetings calendar
- Supports the lead in advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer's own employment policies and procedures
- Performs other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying, and collating
- Put out Job Ads, select the ones that meet requirements and send a message to those not selected. Schedule for interview and recommend for hire to HR.
- Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Create newsletter, reminders, notifications, graphic Designs and posting to relevant channels.
- Select vendor for Upcoming Events/ Purchasing any Item, get quotation, collate then send to Lead for review and approval.
- Routine car checks, confirmation of drivers’ whereabouts and provide assistant to them when necessary.
- Assists in setting up meetings
- Provides members of staff with clerical supplies.
- Opens, sorts, and distributes incoming mail, enters outgoing mail into the register and ensure they are delivered.
- Delivers oral or written messages, collects and distributes paperwork, such as records or timecards, both internal and external.
- Operates office equipment such as envelope-sealing machine, letter opener, stamping machine, photocopying machine.
- Assist in the packaging of bids to ensure timely submission.
- Performing all quality functions relating to the role in accordance with the organization’s QMS.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- The ability to form working relationships with people at all levels
- Teamworking and interpersonal skills
- Should have an eye for detail
- Excellent planning and organizational skill
- Active and smart
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Good Attitude
- Good use of MS word, Excel, and Outlook
- Good listening skill
- Analytical – Displays logical reasoning.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Teamwork - Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Etiquette- Should be able to display good manners.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect
- Innovation - Displays original thinking and creativity.
Remuneration: NGN 100,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.