- Maintain communication and follow-up with old, new and prospective tribe members.
- At the end of the week, fifty existing clients must be followed up on and support by making sure they have the best experience ever.
- Follow up with new clients daily to help them get used to their routine for a period of two weeks or more until the Client become independently consistent with their routine.
- Communicate Skinesthetique offerings to clients most professionally and courteously.
- Upsell existing clients to buy more products or treatments as needed or as prescribe by the esthetician.
- Offer existing clients other beneficial treatment, products or services that might interest them or be beneficial to their overall treatment goal, lifestyle or personal need.
- Using data collected from websites, social media, exhibitions or trade shows and other relevant sources to make a cold call to Interest prospective clients of products and services as deemed useful to prospect’s beauty goals.
- Delegate product delivery as required to paid tribe members and stockiest.
- Liaise with an independent contractor on best practices.
- Consistently capture prospect and client data on the database.
- Accept, record, and send appointment reminders to clients.
- Communicate and send appointments reminder to therapists.
- Follow up on clients after every treatment to ask for feedback and ensure excellent service delivery.
- Confirm therapist is safe after every treatment by using the staff safety tool.
- Ensure therapist return all equipment back to the office in good condition and all quality and quantity control protocol are adhere to.
- Take weekly inventory to check on professional products and make sure products usage corresponds with revenue generated and data submitted by a therapist, signed client cards and invoice issued.
- Request for feedback, video testimonial, website review from satisfied clients by sending links and following up.
- Make cash deposit on behalf of the company.
- Issue invoice to clients on retail products and treatments.
- Reconcile stock and account with lead esthetician weekly.
- Receive cash payments (when necessary) and issue receipts.
- Record all service and cash transactions in the company database.
- Generate relevant social media and blog content in line with company values.
- Create a monthly, weekly and daily social media and blog post schedule with the lead esthetician or other members of the team
- Manage social media presence by engaging followers in the comment session, strategic commenting on related business handles, replying dms, and messaging engaging followers to meet set business goals.
- Attend industry related events on behalf of the company.
Other roles expected of the administrative officer are:
- Supervise maintenance of company resources like treatment products and equipment.
- Communicate retail order to lead esthetician.
- Ensure that equipment are in good condition, and products are used appropriately.
- Allocate products and equipment to be used by therapists and estheticians.
- Procure office, spa and other business supplies as needed.
- Minimum of a BSc or OND/HND.
- Good command of the English language.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Good personal hygiene and clean bill of health.
- Personal interest in continuous learning.
- Passionate about continuous personal and career development.
- Positive attitude towards work and company’s vision.
Key Performance Indicator
- The effectiveness of this position will be assessed based on the following:
- Customer service effectiveness.
- % difference in service delivery.
- Inventory accountability.
- Professional conduct in dealing with clients.