• Documentation; preparing real estate forms and documents.
• Managing a client database and preparing reports.
• Maintaining electronic and paper filing systems.
• Coordinating showings, assisting at open houses, and obtaining client feedback.
• Maintaining excellent electronic and paper filing systems.
• Ordering supplies, preparing, and distributing marketing materials.
• Assisting with closing processes.
• Preparing correspondence, scheduling meetings, and making travel arrangements.
• Performing other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree; Business Administration or related.
• At least 5 years of administrative experience, with at least 2 years in the real estate industry.
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to multitask
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office especially Excel and PowerPoint.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Strong numeracy and organizational skills.
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Strong attention to detail.