Essential Job Function:
- Management of all administrative duties and issues.
- Preparation of requisitions for all purchases and services.
- Supervision of all admin support staff.
- Liaises with contractors directly and registers them.
- Monitoring of material resource usage by staff.
- Planning of budget for admin department.
- Handles all telecommunication transactions and management.
- Administrative management of staff welfare.
- In charge of a fleet of cars, servicing, inspection, and maintenance.
- Prepares medicals and fuel reconciliations.
- Extremely high monitoring of quality and cost control.
- Making stationeries available for use.
- Education: B.Sc / HND in Sociology, and Business Administration,
- Experience: 10 years experience.
- Competencies: Strategic Management skills, Relationship Management skills, as well as operation leadership skills and decision analysis skills. Negotiation skills, communication skills, analytical skills. Empirical knowledge of the industry and marketing aptitude.
Typical Physical Demands:
- Requires sitting, standing, bending, and reaching. Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office machines such as computers, machines, calculators, telephones, and other office equipment.
Typical Mental Demands:
- Must be able to analyze many variables and choose the most effective course of action for the organization at any given point in time.
- Personal maturity is an important attribute. Must be able to resolve problems, handle complaints, and make effective decisions under pressure.
- Must have a long attention span in order to listen to clients, perceive the real problems and bring issues to a successful conclusion. Must relate and interact with people at all levels in the company.