. Preparing expense reports and office budgets.
· Managing office supplies and ordering new supplies as needed.
· Systematically filing important company documents.
· Scheduling meetings and booking conference rooms.
· Hiring maintenance vendors to repair or replace damaged office equipment.
· Assisting the HR department with job postings and interviews
· Manage office supplies stock and place orders
· Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
· Update office policies as needed
· Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
· Book meeting rooms as required
· Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
· Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
· Arrange travel and accommodations
· Schedule in-house and external events
- Conferring with accounting department to help make payments, process incoming invoices, and verify receipts
- Ensure functionality of necessary office equipment, and requisitioning new equipment and supplies as needed
- Creating reports and memos for managers and senior-level officers as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Business Management is advantageous.
- Proven experience working in an office environment.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Working knowledge of business management.
- The ability to multitask.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- 3-5 years