- Experience in community wellness.
- Previous experience in organizational development and human resources.
- Experience leading hospital-focused growth initiatives.
- Experience in a rural healthcare setting is a plus.
Administrative Officer skills
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in provider relations and recruitment.
- Ability to support both external and internal stakeholders through accurate reporting.
- Familiarity with local programs, such as the Child Care Development Fund and more.
- Ability to prepare budgets and track them accurately throughout the year.