Job Description & Main Responsibilities
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Provide support in allocating responsibilities and office space to new staff
- Assists in assessing staff performance
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians, vendors, etc)
- Assists in general procurement functions
- Ensures proper documentation and filing
- Undertake any other duties of a reasonable nature as required by management.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Economics or equivalent with membership of relevant professional body.
- A minimum of 3 years of Administrative experience in the Oil and Gas or Marine industry
- Team Player with excellent Communication Skills