An Admin role to ensure the smooth running of the office and manage staff issues.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Coordinating and managing employees, taking corrective action when necessary.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is documented, working and properly maintained.
- Working with accounting and management team to set budgets and monitor spending.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, including but not limited to Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of modern office administrative practices and equipment usage
- Networking, negotiation, interpersonal and relationship management ability
- Strongly believe in integrity, accountability and honesty
- Good communication and presentation skills – attentive listening; ability to speak in a clear, articulate manner
- Dynamic and have strong determination in achieving my goals
- Good Planning and Organizing Skills
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Well-dressed; presentable and professional outlook
- Ability to work independently (without supervision)