- Answering telephone calls, responding to queries, and replying to emails.
- Preparing expense reports and office budgets.
- Managing office supplies and ordering new supplies as needed.
- Systematically filing important company documents.
- Forward all correspondence, such as letters and packages, to staff members.
- Scheduling meetings and booking conference rooms.
- Hiring maintenance vendors to repair or replace damaged office equipment.
- Assisting the HR department with job postings and interviews.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Business Management is an advantage.
- Proven experience working in an office environment.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Working knowledge of business management.
- The ability to multitask.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.