- Answering telephone calls, responding to queries, and replying to emails...
- Systematically filing important company documents.
- Scheduling meetings and booking conference rooms.
- Hiring maintenance vendors to repair or replace damaged office equipment.
- Assisting the HR department with job postings and interviews.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Following up with customers to ensure prompt payment.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
Requirements & Experience
- MSc or Bachelor's degree in business administration or business management is advantageous.
- Effective communication skills.
- Proven experience working in an IT company.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Working knowledge of business management.
- The ability to multitask.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- 5-6 years in an IT company or related (Required)
Salary: Above NGN100,000