Admin Officer Youth NGO Abuja Nigeria.
- Admin and Operating Officer will be responsible for providing high-level organization-wide leadership. Reporting to the Executive Director (ED), the Admin and Operating Officer will provide strategic leadership over the firm’s operational and administrative functions and overall responsibility for executing daily operations for the Foundation liaising with department heads and other external stakeholders.
- Facilitate the company’s strategic planning process and translate the overall strategy into actionable plans to ensure achievement of Foundation’s goals and objectives.
- Supervise the preparation of the annual budget, as well as long-term financial plans for the Foundation; direct the development, implementation and adherence to budgets and systems to achieve operating and financial objectives.
- Assist the CEO in fundraising ventures. Work closely with the CEO to achieve growth targets and development/expansion plans. Set departments' high-level goals, objectives and plans and work with them on attaining such goals by closely monitoring their operations.
- Conduct a strategic review of performance on a regular the basis to determine whether the Foundation is meeting its short-and long-term objectives (increase in profits, an increase in market share, return on investment, etc.).
- Facilitate the establishment of key process performance metrics, monitor performance, establish corrective measures as needed, and prepare detailed dashboard/reports for the CEO.
- Ensure the Foundation follows all regulatory requirements and agreements.
- Build a highly inclusive culture that ensures all team members thrive & organizational outcomes are met. Ensure all staff are professionally managed, mentored and developed as part of performance management practice.
· Out of the box thinker and a doer
· Excellent verbal and interactive communication skills.
· Excellent writing skills including story writing and copy writing skills
· Proficiency in MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
· Proficiency in cloud software applications (Skydrive, Dropbox, Google Docs)
· Proficiency in accounting applications (Quickbooks and others)
· Ability to multi-task, respond rapidly and work without supervision.
· Have a sense of detail, positive and team spirit.
· 2-5 years’ experience
- B.Sc. in Business Administration, Finance or any other relevant discipline
- An MBA or Business-related a postgraduate degree would be an added advantage